Let the Children Come
Abortion, Contraception & the Priority of Adoption
Saturday, September 9, 2017, at Christ Evangelical Presbyterian Church
Multiple Houston-area churches have joined together to organize Let the Children Come, a FREE informational seminar on abortion, contraception, and the priority of adoption. We hope to open a clarifying dialogue on some of today’s most controversial topics, offering expert guidance and direction from a Christian perspective. This seminar will answer questions such as:
- What sort of contraception, if any, should I use?
- When does human life begin?
- What are the arguments for and against abortion?
- Should Christians use genetic screening and other pre-natal tests to check for abnormalities in an unborn baby?
- Should Christians use IVF and other assisted reproductive technologies?
- What is the current state of embryonic stem cell research?
- In light of these things, what is the Church's responsibility?
- How should Christians think about foster care and adoption? What are my options?
Invite your friends and neighbors, and come join the conversation! Coffee and snacks will be provided, and childcare is available for ages 0 to 12 years. Join us Saturday, September 9, 8 am–12 pm.
Details & Registration
Get the full schedule, learn about our speakers, and register here: Let the Children Come. Registration deadline is September 4.